Saturday, November 14, 2009

Reality: Not for the Faint of Heart.

Hi, thanks for stopping in. This is my maiden voyage into the sea of blogging, sort of an outlet for the interesting thoughts that swirl around looking for a way out. I'm not a nice person, but I do play one in public. That's what I get paid the big money for.

I am, however, a smart person. Apparently smarter than most, because you won't see any nekkid pics or stories of my trysts or whining about my job/company/co-workers. Religion and politics? Oh, I'm sure a few words on the subjects are bound to creep in. Especially on the latter. I can sum up my political views with one sentence:

How's that whole Hopey-Changey thing workin' out for ya?

There, that's out in the open. And if you haven't hit the X or "next blog" button...

Welcome, my friend!

So, about me :-) ... I enjoy writing (I've been published a couple of times, nothing big), I work for a living, I'm a single parent, the only bumper-sticker on my aged car says "Remember who you wanted to be" and I have this uncommon belief in personal responsibility and individual freedom as a pair, inseparable. That will no doubt also rear its ugly head on this blog. I abhor the hysterics and panics that are used to control the masses. And last, but certainly not least, I tend to say what others only think. Even in "the real world."

But this is different, isn't it? So let's haul anchor and sail...

1 comment:

  1. Great start, can't wait to see where you go from here. I know you're opinionated and intelligent, so it oughta be interesting.

    ReplyDelete