Wednesday, January 13, 2016

We damn near killed you, let us have another crack at it

I saw some idiot meme on Facebook today, referencing one Cassandra Fortin.  The smug self-righteousness of the meme made me look up the case.


Rational reaction went right out the window.


The greed of the medical establishment is absolutely mind-boggling.  There is no reason at all to trust anybody in health care, no reason at all.  This is something I've known since I was five years old, and BEING a nurse has done nothing to lessen my intense distrust of doctors.


I'll let you look the case up yourself.  I'll simply tell you how I would have dealt with it, from the prisoner's position or the parents from whom she was kidnapped.


As the prisoner, I would have made the staff's life an emotional hell.  Yes, they strapped her down like an animal and kept her strapped down so she had NO control over her body, but I would have called every single doctor, every single nurse, every single aide, every single janitor every single filthy name every single moment of every single day.  Yes, they can force nutrition, but vomiting can't be stopped.  I would have asked the dirty filthy bastards what kind of sick perverts they were.  I would have accused every single male of rape, and for that matter, every single female of sexual assault.


As the parent -- well, hunting down the bastards and their families isn't that damn hard.  And everyone has someone they don't want to lose.  NO I'M NOT JOKING.


The last updates were from the staff, saying that she was happy and loving them and understood why they assaulted and battered her and roses and rainbows and unicorns.  Oddly enough, they refused to allow anyone to speak to HER. 


Further research:  She was released, and the science/medical community is pissed about her speaking out against her imprisonment.  Further, it was plain that the medical community was nearly the death of her through incompetence in diagnosis.  Why would she or her parents have trusted them?  Oh, because Science is GOD and all the scientists its disciples, and doctors are infallible.


She's free now... maybe.  If she were smart, she would never allow another doctor to touch her.


And that leads to a final question:  If a child dies under chemo, should the physician be charged with murder if the child and parents did not wish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment