Thursday, March 2, 2017

Take THAT, You Dirty Trump-Lover!

I was watching the channel Viceland, for a show about abandoned places.  Love those things.


And they ran a short.... commercial? ... tagging one older man as "Vincent  Father In Law" and another younger man as "[can't remember] Son In Law."  Vincent apparently committed the heinous crime of supporting Trump during the campaigns, and he talked about how his SIL would shout at him, so he would leave his own house during times his daughter, granddaughter, and son in law visited, just to avoid arguments.


When Trump won the election, the son in law laid down the law.  His wife and daughter would never see Vincent for as long as Trump held office, or anyone SIL disapproved of, for that matter.  SIL moaned about "Thanksgiving being lonely" because he would not go to Vincent's home for the holiday -- this also meant, of course, that he would not allow his wife to see her own father.


So much for women's rights, there, SIL.


Vincent, on his camera, was in tears.  "I don't care about the elections.  I just want to see my daughter and granddaughter!"  I guess old Vincent learned his lesson, right?  Vote correctly, or pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment