It's been a long time. As is usual with me.
The root problem (at least what I'll lay the blame on) is that my computer finally went black-screen. The computer functions, but the monitor doesn't, and it's one of those all-in-ones. I will eventually get a monitor to hook up to the computer, but for now, I'm swiping my daughter's gaming computer. One of her FOUR computers.
Sometimes she looks like a NASA control-room engineer.
Anyway, it took this old woman a while to navigate through and find I could pick up blogging on this computer. Plus I've been editing for a friend and trying to become a full-time sweepstaker, or sweeper. And doing my own writing, which, frankly, has trickled away to nothing.
Meanwhile, all the topics about which I wish to rant are swirling 'round in my head. Again, as noted on the second post here, things happen so quickly that, by the time I can sit down, it's old news and something else is enraging me.
I'm going to have to sort, list, prioritize, and schedule all the rants.
Be afraid, be very afraid...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment