Thursday, August 26, 2021

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

This has to be a record. But I have been busy ranting on FB, so I haven't come here to unload.

Now FB is basically a minefield of leftist censorship. I shut that down, much to the dismay of a family member. Oddly enough, nobody else cares, because my rants were getting brutal.

So, let's play catchup. I returned to my career as a nurse, and saw my mother through her dying process. She died September 9, 2019. On her death, her middle daughter tried to act as though she and I hadn't been at bloody war for years. I didn't accept the olive branch. She can die as she lives, by domestic violence or drugs and alcohol.

My daughter moved out and now lives with friends. I'm happy for her, and especially happy that she is working double-shifts by schedule because of short-staffing.

Politically, everything is shit. Congress prevented Trump from accomplishing anything by running impeachment trials every time he farted in the Oval Office. All of them failed. They also destroyed the economy by shutting down businesses over the entire nation and made people dependent on handouts. Essentially, nobody wants to work anymore, even though every single business is begging for help.

I'll go through each of these more in-depth in future posts.

And during the Congress-created hysteria, we nurses were called "heroes." I knew that was bullshit from the start. Pet the dog. Good Girl/Boy. 

Now we and all healthcare workers are dogshit on the sidewalk, to be stepped around and bitched about.

And finally, for this post, the Democrats worked out the bugs in their system to steal elections, and a lying, racist pedophile was elected. The dismantling of our rights and of this country are on schedule.

Everything is destroyed, and I'm sick of it.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment